Google Analytics Setup: If you have a website and want to set up a Google Analytics account? If yes! then you have come to the right place. Here in this post, we are going to share the complete guide to installing or setting up Google Analytics on the website.
A Google Analytics account is very important for a website. That’s why over 50 million websites around the world are using the most popular analytics tools for their website on the internet. So, are you want to know in detail about Google Analytics? like What is Google Analytics?, How does Google Analytics work? How to Set Up or install on WordPress? then read the complete post till the end and get all of it.
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a free analytics service offered by Google that helps you to analyze the website behavior, real-time statistics, and traffic of online users. These powerful tools can help you better understand the customer and provide critical data and reports that can improve your website.
How Does Google Analytics Work?
is google analytics free?
Yes. It is a Google product and you can use this Google Analytics Free Features. And Also Premium Service is available. If you want to access premium features, then you can be accessed them.
How to Setup Google Analytics to Websites?
So, by creating a google analytics account then you need to follow some easy steps. First of all, Go to visit Google Analytics, sign in with your Google account, or click on the Create Account button. After login or create an account
- Now you will see Welcome to Google Analytics, on your screen. Click on Start Measuring
- Account setup>>Account name>> tick all the consent & click on Next
- Create a Google Analytics 4 property to measure your web and/or app data. Property name means you need to enter between 4 to 100 characters word. After entering the property name, Select your country and a reporting time zone and currency if you want to change.
- Fill everything, and enter the next button.
- Now you need to select your business information.
- Select all, and click on Create button.
- When you click the create button a pop-up is displayed on your screen like this. Select your country and accept the terms & conditions.
- After clicking on the I Accept button. Give all the permission, if you want to get it.
- Choose what you’re going to track: a website or a mobile app.
- Enter your website’s URL & Website name.
- Now click on create stream button.
- Now Copy this link and put it into your WordPress Head & Tags.
- All Done!
So, in this way, you can set up or create a Google Analytics account for WordPress Website. Hope I understand all the steps.
What is Google Analytics Certification?
A lot of people ask questions What is Google Analytics Certification? If you are one of them then don’t worry let’s know about it.
Google Analytics is a free-to-use analytics platform created by Google. It is the most popular analytics solution available today for businesses both large and small. It provides detailed insights into who is visiting a website and what they are doing while they are there.
Google offers official certification for individuals to verify their knowledge and ability to use the platform. This certification is called the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ).
what is google analytics used for
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
So, finally, we present at the end. In this post, we will know about Google Analytics. What is Google Analytics, How to Setup Google Analytics, How does Google Analytics Work, What is Google Analytics Certification, What is Google Analytics used for? and more important things.
Google Analytics can help any website or business owner increase traffic and improve user experience. The platform is easy-to-use, while the accuracy and extent of data are mind-blowing. What’s more, the way in which this data is aggregated and compiled makes it extremely useful and practical to the website owner. As if that’s not enough, Google Analytics is entirely free and a quick sign-up process is all that stands between knowing the number of hits or visits to your website and truly understanding the behavior and motivations of your customer.
Hopefully, you understand all the benefits of Google Analytics. So, if you have not set up Google Analytics on your website then hurry up.
Note: this post is only for educational purposes. If you have any kind of query then comment to us. Thank you for visiting APKSTORES!