Download Facebook Video – Millions of Facebook lovers are spending their boring time online. Nowadays on Facebook pages videos are very popular, people like to watch those short videos like comedy, action, funny, shows, sports, and more videos.
Most people want to download Facebook videos on their Computer or Mobile Device, if you are one of them then you have come to the right place. In this article, I’m going to share the complete procedure for easily Downloading Facebook Videos.
Download a Video from Facebook possible?
Yes, Downloading a video from Facebook is possible. You can download any kind of video from Facebook. You know, Facebook also has a Save video option that appears when you click on the three-dot icon at the top of the video post. However, this does not really save the video on your device, but merely saves it on the app so you can watch it later.
How to Download Facebook Video on Your Computer/ Desktop
So, let’s see the complete steps to Download a Facebook Video on Computer. All steps are very easy and simple.
1. First of all, you can log in to your Facebook account on any browser.
2. Now open a video which one you want to Download, after opening the video you will need to play the video.
3. Right-click on the video a pop-up menu will appear like Play, Mute, and Show Video URL.
4. Now click on show video URL
5. Copy the URL that appears at the top of the video.
6. Open another tab on your browser and paste the URL into the address bar.
7. Next, click the video that you want to download. This will open another page with a video player against a full-page black background.
8. Right-click the video and select Save video.
9. Finally, choose the name and destination of your video and click Save. You can then open the file with any media player that recognizes MP4 files.
How to Download a Facebook Video on an Android
So, let’s see the complete steps to Download a Facebook Video on Android. All steps are very easy and simple.
1. Open the Facebook app on your Android device. You will have to sign in to your account if you haven’t already done so.
2. Find the video you want to download
3. Tap the three-dot icon above the video.
4. Next, select the Link & Copy from the menu.
5. Open a browser app on your device and paste the link to the address bar.
6. Now, tap and hold on the video on the next page. You will see a pop-up menu appear.
7. Next, tap Download video. You might need to give Chrome access to your photos, media, and files. Click Allow to continue.
8. Once the download is finished, click Open to view the video. You will see this at the bottom of your screen.
So, friends in this way you can Download Facebook videos from your Computer/ Android Device very easily.
Hope, you understand the complete steps, if you have any kind of issue or problem you can ask me by sending a comment in the comment box below. Thank you for visit Apkstores website.